- 300000.00 INR
- 1000 Kg/hr
- Human Machine Interface
- 1000 Millimeter (mm)
- 380 Volt (v)
- 2000*400*400 Millimeter (mm)
- 200 Kilograms (kg)
- 12 months
â–²Modular design makes it possible to install single screen or double screen inthe same frame- Screen exchange is also easier.
â–²Two vibration motors installed in two side of frame to achieve a highefficiency of separation due to bigger horizontal acceleration. Motor adjustmentand maintenance becomes easier.
â–²Quick release fixtures makes easy disassembly and screen exchange.
â–²Large top inspection windows available for visualization of product flowing andmanual cleaning of screen.
â–²Pneumatic knocker Installed for automatic cleaning of screens to prevent blockof screen holes.
â–²A conical device installed inside of product inlet to make sure an even flowingof product around the screen.
Profile Dimension (mm)
Net Weight (kg)
Upper Screen Dimension (mm)
The Small Hole Working Area (mm)
The Small Hole Dimention (mm)
The Large Hole Working Area (mm)
The Large Hole Dimention (mm)
Motor Power (kw)
Maximal Vibrating Force (kg)
Stroke Of Vibration (mm)
Screening Throughput (TPU)
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50-500 Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes and plastic film
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
- CE ISO
B No.8, North Zhenxing Road, Yangshe Town, Zhangjiang, Shanghai, Shanghai, 215600, China